Delicious Blueberry Glazed Donuts
How to Make Delicious Blueberry Glazed Donuts
- 1Pour vegetable oil in a deep frying pan & let heat up until it starts to sizzle.
- 2Lay out biscuits on cutting board, plate, etc. Cut holes through center of each biscuit with soda bottle cap (use donut hole cuts as munchkins for the little ones!)
- 3Carefully place each donut & munchkin into frying pan & flip once each side turns brown (donuts will brown quickly & munchkins will usually flip over themselves).
- 4When taking out donuts & munchkins with tongs, gently shake so excess oil drips off & place on cooling rack.
- 5Now for the glaze: In a small bowl, mix together confectioners sugar, milk & vanilla extract until you get a smooth, sweet mixture.
- 6When donuts have cooled, dip only one side of each donut into the glaze & place back on cooling rack until glaze has set. Enjoy!!