Cresent Roll and cream cheese delight
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 can(s)crescent rolls
2 pkgcream cheese, room temperature
1 tspvanilla extract
1/4 cbutter, melted
1/4 csugar, mixed with 1 tbsp. cinnamon
How to Make Cresent Roll and cream cheese delight
- Roll out 1 can of Crescent Rolls in bottom of ungreased 9x13 glass baking pan, making sure to cover to the edges, (I still like to use some pan spray)
- Mix the 2 pkgs. of softened cream cheese, the 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla until creamy. Spread evenly over the crescent rolls.
- Roll out 2nd can of crescent rolls and place over cream cheese mixture. Brush with the 1/4 cup melted butter, covering evenly. Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture, covering evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Higher altitudes require longer baking time. The more golden brown the flakier the rolls.
- If you want to take this a step farther you could drizzle icing over the top but these are good just the way they are. Note: Let cool before cutting.