Cresent Roll and cream cheese delight
- 2 can(s)
- crescent rolls
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1/4 c
- sugar, mixed with 1 tbsp. cinnamon
How to Make Cresent Roll and cream cheese delight
- 1Roll out 1 can of Crescent Rolls in bottom of ungreased 9x13 glass baking pan, making sure to cover to the edges, (I still like to use some pan spray)
- 2Mix the 2 pkgs. of softened cream cheese, the 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla until creamy. Spread evenly over the crescent rolls.
- 3Roll out 2nd can of crescent rolls and place over cream cheese mixture. Brush with the 1/4 cup melted butter, covering evenly. Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture, covering evenly.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Higher altitudes require longer baking time. The more golden brown the flakier the rolls.
- 5If you want to take this a step farther you could drizzle icing over the top but these are good just the way they are. Note: Let cool before cutting.