Blueberry Lemon Biscuits
2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 clemon yogurt
1/4 cmelted butter
1 tspgrated lemon peel
1 cfresh or frozen blueberries
How to Make Blueberry Lemon Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk yogurt, egg, butter and lemon peel until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Fold in blueberries. Drop by tablespoonfuls 1 inch apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until light brown.
- NOTE: If using frozen blueberries, use without thawing to avoid discoloring the dough.