☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 c
- bread flour
- 2 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- butter, cold
- 1 c
How to Make Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 450. Mix dry ingredients well.
- 2Add butter, mix with fork till resembles pea size
- 3Add milk and eggs and stir well. If needed add more flour to where it is not sticky.
- 4Flour flat surface and place dough on it. Knead dough 4-5 times. Roll out with rolling pin, or substitute to about 1/2 inch thick and cut out with biscuit cutter.
- 5Bake for 12-15 mins or till golden brown. When done brush tops with melted butter if desired.