☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 cbread flour
2 1/2 tspbaking powder
3/4 cbutter, cold
How to Make Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450. Mix dry ingredients well.
- Add butter, mix with fork till resembles pea size
- Add milk and eggs and stir well. If needed add more flour to where it is not sticky.
- Flour flat surface and place dough on it. Knead dough 4-5 times. Roll out with rolling pin, or substitute to about 1/2 inch thick and cut out with biscuit cutter.
- Bake for 12-15 mins or till golden brown. When done brush tops with melted butter if desired.