How to Make Whipping Cream Biscuits
- Combine ingredients, stirring with a fork until blended (sugar is optional).
- Dough will be stiff.
- If dough is too crumbly add a bit more cream.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead 10 to 12 times.
- Roll dough into half-inch thickness; cut with a 2-inch biscuit cutter.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- With a pastry brush, lightly brush the surface of each biscuit with milk or melted butter for an even golden finish.
- Bake at 450 for 10 to 12 minutes.