How to Make Whipping Cream Biscuits
- 1Combine ingredients, stirring with a fork until blended (sugar is optional).
- 2Dough will be stiff.
- 3If dough is too crumbly add a bit more cream.
- 4Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead 10 to 12 times.
- 5Roll dough into half-inch thickness; cut with a 2-inch biscuit cutter.
- 6Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- 7With a pastry brush, lightly brush the surface of each biscuit with milk or melted butter for an even golden finish.
- 8Bake at 450 for 10 to 12 minutes.