Whipped Cream Biscuits
These also make great mini-ham biscuits. Just slice open the cooked biscuits and insert a ham slice -add your favorite condiments. I just use mustard, but you could have honey available, or other condiments. Enjoy!!
How to Make Whipped Cream Biscuits
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix baking mix and whipping cream until soft dough forms. Turn onto cloth-covered board well dusted with baking mix. Gently roll in baking mix to coat; shape into ball. Knead 10 times. Roll or pat 1/2 inch thick.
- CUT with 2-inch biscuit cutter dipped in baking mix. Place about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake until golden brown, approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with butter and/or your favorite jelly, honey or other condiment.
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Before baking, biscuits can be cut with cutter, covered and refrigerated up to 4 hours.