Thumbprint Cheddar Biscuts
How to Make Thumbprint Cheddar Biscuts
- Mix the cheese, flour and butter together until it forms a dough.
- Chill the dough for about 10 min.
- Take a small cookie scoop or teaspoon and place biscuts on a cookie sheet. make like you would thumbprint cookies and place about a 1/4 tsp. of pepper jelly in the center.
- Bake at 400* for 10 min. when cooled top with a 1/4 tsp. of cream cheese.
- **NOTE** You don't have to add the pepper jelly or cream cheese if you do not like it. You can make the dough into just biscuts.