Sweet or Savory Biscuits
How to Make Sweet or Savory Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 425* or according to biscuit mix directions
- 2Combine all ingredients to form a dough. Will not be a stiff dough.
- 3Scoop into a muffin pan coated with cooking spray. Fill each section midway. The number of biscuits from each batch will be determined by the size of the muffin pan used.
- 4Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Baste with melted butter.
- 5NOTE: To make a more savory biscuit: add 1t. garlic powder or Italian seasoning to the dry ingredients and use med-sharp or sharp cheddar cheese. Can also add cooked crumbled sausage or chopped ham to make a breakfast biscuit.