Sweet Cheese Biscuits - Dee Dee's
Diane Hopson Smith
Some claim this is the Jim n Nicks recipe. This I don't know for sure but they are very close.
Hope you enjoy!
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, no substitute, melted
- 1 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- of salt
- 1 c
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- cheese, shredded (i used sharp)
How to Make Sweet Cheese Biscuits - Dee Dee's
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease mini muffin tins. (NOTE: I suggest flouring the tins, if you don't these will stick)
- 3Mix all ingredients together and pour into greased mini-muffin tins.
- 4Bake at 400º F for 20 minutes.