Super Easy & Quick Biscuits
** Good for Low Purine diets if the yogurt is free from Xanthan Gum. Great for Low Cholesterol diets if you add the fresh ground flax seed.
- 2 c
- 1 c
- fat free plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh ground flax seed (optional)
How to Make Super Easy & Quick Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine Bisquick and yogurt (you may need a little extra Bisquick if the dough is sticky.)
- 3Sprinkle your flat surface with Bisquick, knead dough about 5 times on prepared surface. Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut with biscuit cutter or a glass dipped in Bisquick. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Serve immediately.
- 5Nutrition info--- per biscuit
fat 3.2g 0.8g saturated
total carbs 14.8g dietary fiber 0.7g Sugars 3.9g
- 6*** You can easily add ingredients to this to make different tasty biscuits ie. cheddar cheese, Italian herbs, or try a flavored yogurt for a lovely breakfast biscuit! I love these with lemon yogurt!