Super Easy & Quick Biscuits
** Good for Low Purine diets if the yogurt is free from Xanthan Gum. Great for Low Cholesterol diets if you add the fresh ground flax seed.
How to Make Super Easy & Quick Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine Bisquick and yogurt (you may need a little extra Bisquick if the dough is sticky.)
- Sprinkle your flat surface with Bisquick, knead dough about 5 times on prepared surface. Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut with biscuit cutter or a glass dipped in Bisquick. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Nutrition info--- per biscuit
fat 3.2g 0.8g saturated
total carbs 14.8g dietary fiber 0.7g Sugars 3.9g
- *** You can easily add ingredients to this to make different tasty biscuits ie. cheddar cheese, Italian herbs, or try a flavored yogurt for a lovely breakfast biscuit! I love these with lemon yogurt!