★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cwater, warm
1 pkgactive dry yeast
2 Tbspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
7 csifted flour
How to Make Sour Dough Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix first two ingredients (warm water and yeast) and set aside.
- In a seperate bowl, mix all of the rest of the ingredients. Once mixed well, add warm water and yeast mixture.
- Cover bowl tightly and refrigerate for an hour or so.
- Roll out dough with rolling pin and cut out as desired with biscuit or cookie cutter.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. ENJOY!
- ****DOES NOT HAVE TO RISE****