Sour Cream Biscuits
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These lovely biscuits are as tasty as they are light! We love the flavor and it was a thrill to see them rise perfectly in the oven... gotta love a good baking recipe! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Sour Cream Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; cut in butter with a pastry blender.
- 3Mix together well the next 4 ingredients; add to the dry ingredients and stir gently until the dough comes together. Do not knead the dough.
- 4Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll or pat down to 1/2" - 3/4" thickness. Cut out biscuits and place on a half sheet pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- 5Bake for about 10 - 12 minutes or until golden brown.