Sour Cream and Chive Biscuits
How to Make Sour Cream and Chive Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine baking mix, sour cream and chives until a soft dough forms.
- 3Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead 10-12 times. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness. With a 2 1/2-inch round cutter or an empty drinking glass, cut 8 rounds from the dough.
- 4Place rounds on an ungreased baking sheet and brush with milk.
- 5Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with butter.