Soda Water Biscuits
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 c
- bisquick or comparable baking mix *see my recipe for baking mix :)
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- soda water (seltzer water or club soda)
- 1/2 c
- melted butter, divided
How to Make Soda Water Biscuits
- 1Preheat over to 425 degrees and pour 1/2 of the melted butter into the bottom of a glass or metal baking pan
- 2In large bowl, blend baking mix, sour cream and seltzer.
- 3Shape into biscuit form and place into buttered baking pan. Brush remainder of melted butter over top of biscuits.
- 4Bake at 425 degrees for 13-18 mins or until golden brown .. Enjoy!