★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 call purpose flour
2 Tbspbaking powder
3 Tbspbutter, unsalted, cold & cut into pieces
1 cheavy cream
How to Make Scones
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder; mix well. Using a pastry blender cut int the butter until crumbly.
- Add cream; mix well until dough forms.
- On a floured surface, knead dough 4-5 times. Press into a 8-inch round; place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cut into 8 wedges; do not separate.
- Bake at 375-degrees for 18-23 minutes or until a light golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve warm.