Sausage and Cheese Biscuits
How to Make Sausage and Cheese Biscuits
- Cook sausage in large skillet until no longer pink. Drain well and set aside until cool.
- Place Bisquick in large mixing bowl, add sausage, shredded cheese, and cheddar cheese soup. Mix all ingredients with wooden spoon until well combined
- Spray 12 c. muffin tin with pan release spray.
- Divide dough evenly in 12 cups of muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 degrees until lightly browned, 10-12 min. Let cool in pan for 10 min. on a rack. Remove by running a knife around the edges of tin. Allow to cool on rack until cool enough to eat. May be frozen when cool. Refrigerate leftovers.