- 2 c
- buttermilk biscuit mix
- 2/3 c
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, cold - divided into 4 and 2
- 1 c
- finely diced or shredded sharp cheddar cheese (i use both)
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp
- old bay seasoning
How to Make RL Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Cut 4 tablespoons of the cold butter into the biscuit mix with a pastry cutter. Add milk and mix gently. Stir in cheese.
- 3Bake for 8-10 minutes. While the biscuits are baking, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and add the garlic powder and Old Bay seasoning.
Remove the biscuits from the oven and spoon over (or brush) the tops with the garlic butter/OB mixture.