Red Lobster's Chesse Biscuit in a Loaf Pan
Paris & Mike M. :)
1 Tbspbaking powder
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1/8 tspblack pepper
4 ozcheddar cheese, cut into 1/4 in cubes
1 1/4 cmilk
3/4 csour cream
3 Tbspbutter, melted
1egg, lightly beaten
How to Make Red Lobster's Chesse Biscuit in a Loaf Pan
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan with oil. In a bowl, whisk together the first 5 ingredients.
- Carefully stir in cheese cubes until covered in flour mixture, this will help prevent your cheese sinking to the bottom of your loaf of bread.
- In a different bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Fold the wet mixture into the flour and cheese mixture, stir until just combined, do not over stir.
- Spread the mixture into the loaf pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes and then remove from pan. Allow to cool for one hour before slicing and serving.