Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuit Knockoffs
- 4 c
- bisquick or unsweetened prepared baking mix (see my recipe for baking mix)
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- soda water (seltzer water, club soda or unflavored sparkling water is fine)
- 3/4 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 stick
- butter, melted and divided
- 2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning
How to Make Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuit Knockoffs
- 1While preheating over to 425 degrees, pour half of the melted butter into the bottom of an unlined baking pan. Put the rest of the butter aside.
- 2With the exception of the remaining butter, mix all of the ingredients (soda water last)until just incorporated. Don't overmix or you will lose the leavening power of the soda water.
- 3Form the dough into slightly balled biscuits, placing them into the buttered baking pan.
- 4Brush or drizzle the remaining butter onto the biscuits and bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown. Enjoy!