Quick Bicuit Bread!
- 1 (10 count roll refrigerated biscuits (any kind)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil (i always use extra virgin)
- 1/2 c shredded cheese, mozzarella, monterey jack ,cheddar or what you have on hand.
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. italian seasoning
How to Make Quick Bicuit Bread!
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400F
- 2Lightly grease a cookie sheet or pizza pan.
Remove biscuits from can. We are going to make a circle with them.
1. Place 1 biscuit in the center and then place the remaining biscuits around it slightly overlapping.
2. Flatten them out slightly with your fingers into a 10-inch circle.
- 3Brush lightly with olive oil.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Bake for 15 minutes until nicely browned.
Pull apart to serve. Enjoy.
( I could eat the whole thing myself. LOL)