onecanned buttermilk biscuits
one pkgmozzarella cheese shredded
one can(s)pizza sauce
one pkgparmigiano-reggiano, grated
one pkgpepperoni diced
·veggies or sausage to taste
How to Make pizza poppers
- pre heat oven to 325
- use olive oil to evenly drizzle the 8x13 pan
- in a bowl take the grated cheese and mix in oregano and garlic season to taste.
- open can of biscuits. flatten the biscuit down to a circle spread the pizza sauce and shredded cheese place pepperoni and other toppings on top.
- fold the side of the biscuit over till they meet and press close with a spoon
- sprinkle the mixture over top the balls
- place on baking sheet