3 can(s)pillsbury buttermilk biscuits
1 smallblock of colby cheese
1 jar(s)pizza sauce
How to Make pizza balls
- preheat your oven at 350 degrees
- first you want to cut your small block of cheese into 28 squares....
- flatten 1 buttermilk biscuit out and stack 1 pepperoni onto the biscuit, than 1 piece of Colby cheese than 1 more pepperoni slice on top. repeat until all biscuits are gone.
- when all biscuits are gone, you want to gather up the edges of the biscuit and press together the top of each biscuit.
- line up the biscuits in a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- brush the biscuits with a beaten egg.
Sprinkle the parmesan seasoning, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder on top of the biscuits.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.....pizza sauce is optional for dipping