How to Make pizza balls
- 1preheat your oven at 350 degrees
- 2first you want to cut your small block of cheese into 28 squares....
- 3flatten 1 buttermilk biscuit out and stack 1 pepperoni onto the biscuit, than 1 piece of Colby cheese than 1 more pepperoni slice on top. repeat until all biscuits are gone.
- 4when all biscuits are gone, you want to gather up the edges of the biscuit and press together the top of each biscuit.
- 5line up the biscuits in a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- 6brush the biscuits with a beaten egg.
Sprinkle the parmesan seasoning, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder on top of the biscuits.
- 7Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.....pizza sauce is optional for dipping