Pineapple Upside Down Biscuits
- (10 ounce can) crushed pineapple, drained, juice reserved
- 1/2 c
- packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- maraschino cherries
- (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 count)
How to Make Pineapple Upside Down Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Grease 10 cups of a muffin tin.
- 3Combine the pineapple, sugar and butter and mix well.
- 4Divide the pineapple mixture among the muffin cups.
- 5Place a cherry in the center of each muffin cup.
- 6Place one biscuit in each cup on top of sugar and pineapple mixture.
- 7Spoon 1 teaspoon pineapple juice over each biscuit.
- 8Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- 9Cool for 2 minutes.
- 10Invert the pan onto a plate to release the biscuits.
- 11Serve warm.