Pineapple Upside Down Biscuits
1(10 ounce can) crushed pineapple, drained, juice reserved
1/2 cpacked light brown sugar
1/4 c(1 stick) butter, at room temperature
1(12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 count)
How to Make Pineapple Upside Down Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease 10 cups of a muffin tin.
- Combine the pineapple, sugar and butter and mix well.
- Divide the pineapple mixture among the muffin cups.
- Place a cherry in the center of each muffin cup.
- Place one biscuit in each cup on top of sugar and pineapple mixture.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon pineapple juice over each biscuit.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool for 2 minutes.
- Invert the pan onto a plate to release the biscuits.
- Serve warm.