Peanut Butter and Banana Dog Biscuits
My dogs just loved them and what fun it was to make them!
- 1/3 c
- peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- mashed banana
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- whole wheat flour
- 1/4 c
- wheat germ.... i didn't have any so i crumbled up a graham cracker
- 1/4 c
- regular oatmeal
How to Make Peanut Butter and Banana Dog Biscuits
- 1Preheat the oven to 300 degress F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- 2Stir the egg, peanut butter, banana and honey together.
Add the flour, wheat germ and oats. Stir until mixed well.
- 3On a floured surface, roll the dough out to 1/4 inch thickness.
Use cookie cutters in any shape, and put the biscuits in the pan. Have fun.
- 4Baked until they are dry and golden brown! This takes 25 -30 minutes depending on the size of the biscuit and your oven.
Remove and cool... pups will love them!
*Makes approximately 3 dozen with a one inch cookie cutter.