Can be eaten warm with ice cream!!
- 2 pkg
- grands flakey layers butter tastin' biscuits
- 1 c
- 2 c
- oranges, juiced & zested
How to Make Orange Biscuits
- 1Spray a 9x13 pan with pam. Place all but 1 (you can add it if you want to but I like uniformity) biscuit in pan.
- 2In a medium microwavable dish, melt butter. Juice and zest both oranges.
- 3To the melted butter, add the sugar, juice and zest. Stir well and pour over the top of the biscuits. The biscuits will float a little but that is okay.
- 4Bake at 375* for 25-30 minutes. The tops should be nice and golden and the bottom of the biscuits should soak up the liquid. There should not be any raw dough on the bottom of the biscuits.