Meatball and Provolone Stuffed Garlic Rolls
Serve them as an appetizer for parties etc or serve them alongside your favorite pasta for dinner : )
Recipe can easily be halved
·40 meatballs (small sized about 1 in round)
·2 cans pillsbury biscuits (i use can (12 oz) pillsbury® grands!® jr. golden layers® refrigerated buttermilk or flaky biscuits)
·shredded provolone cheese
·1 stick of salted or unsalted butter
·3 teaspoons minced garlic
PARMESAN FOR SPRINKLING ON TOP
MARINARA OR PASTA SAUCE FOR DIPPING. WE LOVE OURS DIPPED IN ALFREDO SAUCE
How to Make Meatball and Provolone Stuffed Garlic Rolls
- Seperate each can of rolls into two layers.
- Put one meatball and some cheese in center of each biscuit. wrap the dough around this and pinch the edges to seal each one.
- place stuffed dough with the seal side down in two round cake pans.
- Bake in 375 degree preheated oven for about 10 minutes. While they are baking put all the garlic butter ingredients in a glass measuring cup. Microwave for about 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Stir to combine all ingredients well.
- After about 10 minutes pull out the rack the rolls are on slightly without actually removing them from the oven. brush tops with garlic butter and sprinkle lightly with parmesan cheese.
- Slide rack back into oven completely and bake for additional 8 to 10 minutes (depending on your oven this may be less time. watch them closely after an additional five minutes and remove when they begin to get golden.)
- Serve with your favorite sauce for dipping : )