Light as a Feather Drop Biscuits
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
Feel free to add herbs, chives, or Parmesan to the batter for a variation.
How to Make Light as a Feather Drop Biscuits
- Place flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl of an electric mixer.
- Beat for a few seconds to blend.
- Add the butter and beat until mixture resembles coarse meal. By hand, stir in the cream until blended.
- Drop batter by the heaping tablespoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake in a 425° oven for 20 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
- Yields 12 to 14 biscuits.