Lemon Blueberry Biscuits
2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
8 ozlemon yogurt
1/4 cmelted margarine
1 tspgrated lemon peel
1 cfresh of frozen blueberries
How to Make Lemon Blueberry Biscuits
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients
- In a medium bowl combine yogurt, egg, melted margarine and lemon peel.
- Stir yogurt mixture into dry mixture until just moistened.
- Carefully fold in blueberries. Mixture is thick so this isn't easy!
- Drop by Tablespoon fulls onto greased (or lined with parchment paper) baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 13-18 minutes depending on your oven. Until golden brown on top.
- While they are baking, mix together:
3/4 cup powdered sugar
2-3 T lemon juice
1/2 t grated lemon peel
- After cooling the biscuits on a cooling rack for a few minutes drizzle with the powdered sugar glaze.
- Try not to eat all of them before the rest of the family knows they are done! :)