★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 c
- self-rising flour(i use w-r)
- 1 c
- butter or margarine(softened)
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/2-2 c
- buttermilk(i use the old bulgarian style, but any will work)
How to Make Kim's Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1In large bowl,mix flour & salt.
- 2Then cut in butter with fork until it looks sort of like cornmeal.
- 3Last, add buttermilk. I had to guess on how much I used, so just add until you have a moist dough. Roll out on floured surface or do like I do & just use your hands to mash down to about a half inch and cut out the bicuits. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.