Jalapeno Corn Biscuits1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Jalapeno Corn Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- In large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
- Using pastry blender or fork, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add milk and cheese; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop dough by generous tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets making about 18 biscuits.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Serve warm.