Jalapeno Corn Biscuits1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Jalapeno Corn Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- 3Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- 4In large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
- 5Using pastry blender or fork, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 6Add milk and cheese; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 7Drop dough by generous tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets making about 18 biscuits.
- 8Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 9Serve warm.