How to Make Italian Rollups
- unroll cresant triangles on large, clean surface.
- place two slices of genoa salami, slightly overlapping, on the wide end of the cresant triangle.
- place one slice of pepperoni on the salami.
- place three of the cheese cubes in a row on the meats.
- take the top of the cresant dough and fold over the cheese, and continue to roll into a cresant.
- place rollups on ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake per cresant package directions.
- serve rollups hot, with dip such as marinara.