How to Make Italian Rollups
- 1unroll cresant triangles on large, clean surface.
- 2place two slices of genoa salami, slightly overlapping, on the wide end of the cresant triangle.
- 3place one slice of pepperoni on the salami.
- 4place three of the cheese cubes in a row on the meats.
- 5take the top of the cresant dough and fold over the cheese, and continue to roll into a cresant.
- 6place rollups on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7bake per cresant package directions.
- 8serve rollups hot, with dip such as marinara.