★★★★☆ 1 vote4
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury grand biscuts (butter flavored is great too)
- parmesan cheese (the crumply kind)
How to Make Italian Garlic Biscuits
- 1In small bowl add:
Let sit for 1 hour.
- 2Heat oven according to the directions on the biscuit tube.
- 3Lay biscuits on baking sheet. Mix oil up with pastry brush (or spoon of you don't have a brush).
Brush oil over tops and sides of biscuits.
- 4Sprinkle tops of biscuits with Parmesan cheese.
Bake according to directions (about 13-15 min) until golden brown.