★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- self rising flour
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/3 c
- 3/4 c
How to Make Home Made Biscuits
- 1Sift dry ingredients twice into mixing bowel.
- 2Cut in shorting leaving small 1/2 pea size balls.
- 3Add milk and mix only till a ball forms.
- 4Turn out onto well floured surface. Shape into ball and kneed 3 times. Try not to handle dough any more than is necessary, handling the dough makes biscuits less fluffy
- 5Roll dough out to about3/4 inch thickness. Cut into biscuits.
- 6Place biscuits on greased baking sheet and brush top of each with a little butter.
- 7Bake in pre heated oven at 450 for about 10 to 15 min depending on your oven. Will be done when brown on top. Serve warm with butter and jelly or jam or with sausage gravy, Enjoy.