★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cself rising flour
How to Make Home Made Biscuits
- Sift dry ingredients twice into mixing bowel.
- Cut in shorting leaving small 1/2 pea size balls.
- Add milk and mix only till a ball forms.
- Turn out onto well floured surface. Shape into ball and kneed 3 times. Try not to handle dough any more than is necessary, handling the dough makes biscuits less fluffy
- Roll dough out to about3/4 inch thickness. Cut into biscuits.
- Place biscuits on greased baking sheet and brush top of each with a little butter.
- Bake in pre heated oven at 450 for about 10 to 15 min depending on your oven. Will be done when brown on top. Serve warm with butter and jelly or jam or with sausage gravy, Enjoy.