holiday gorilla bread
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 3 tsp
- 1-2 dash(es)
- 1/2 c
- (1 stick) butter, room temp
- 1 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1 pkg
- (8oz) cream cheese, cut into small cubes
- 3 can(s)
- 10 count baby grands biscuits
- 1/2to3/4 c
- egg nog
THE FIRST ONE I MADE FOR MY FRIENDS I MADE USING HALF A CAN OF PUMKIN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT COFFE CREAMER PUMKIN PIE SPICE IN PLACE OF EGG NOG. ALSO HAVE MADE ONE WITH PECAN PRALINE CREAMER YUMMY
How to Make holiday gorilla bread
- 1Spray bundt pan with nonstick spray. Mix granulated sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl(i used a large zip bag for easy coating).
- 2Press each biscuit out with fingers on cutting board, place 1 cube of cream cheese in middle of each, fold to seal in cr. cheese. Place 5-6 biscuits in zip bag, shake to coat, place in bundt pan.
- 3In saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar over low heat, stirring. when sugar is melted add in the eggnog(or whichever flavoring your using)combine well. Pour mixture over biscuits. Bake for 30-40 min(depends on oven) Remove from oven, let cool 5 min, invert onto plate.