Herbed Biscuit Knots
Reposted here on June 9th.,2011
How to Make Herbed Biscuit Knots
- 1In a small bowl combine melted margarine and seasonings,set aside.
- 2Cut each biscuit in half,roll into a 6 inch rope,then tie into a loose knot.
- 3Place on a greased baking sheet. ( I used greased parchment paper for easier clean up ).
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes half way through baking time, brush with herb mixture.
- 5Finish baking and immediately brush with remaining herb mixture.And now enjoy. :)