★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/4 lb
- bulk italian sausage casing removed
- 2 c
- biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 c
- shredded cheese
- 2 tsp
- minced fresh oregano or 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fine fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 tsp
- dried minced onion
- eggs, beaten
- 2/3 c
- milk, 2%
How to Make HERB SAUSAGE BISCUITS
- 1In skittle cook sausage over medium until no longer pink, drain any fat.
- 2In bowl combine the biscuit mix, cheese, oregano, onion and cilantro...combine the egg and milk and stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. stir in the sausage do not over mix.
- 3Drop by heaping tablespoons on to parchment covered sheet and oven on at 425F bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly brown,,refrigerate any left overs and can be reheated in micro or toaster oven.