This recipe is as close I can get to the real thing and it's the real deal.
How to Make Hardees Biscuits
- Dissolve yeast in warm water with sugar.
- Mix all other ingredients together and add to yeast mixture.
- Mix well in large bowl; cover and let set in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove required amount from refrigerator and pat or roll out on floured surface.
- Cut out with a biscuit cutter (or a round glass dipped in flour) and place on greased baking pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees until golden brown (depends on your oven, start with 10-12 minutes).
- Note: this dough will keep in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.