★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cwhite whole wheat flour
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1 cplain greek yogurt
1/4 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Greek Yogurt Parmesan Biscuits
- Whisk together 1 cup white whole wheat flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Make a well in the center of the flour and place 1 cup plain greek yogurt. Top with 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Using a fork or spatula, cut in the greek yogurt to the flour mixture.
- Using your hand, press the dough together until much of it holds together. then turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Press into a 1/2 inch thick rectangle.
- Place the remaining flour and cheese crumbs over the top of the dough. Then fold the dough in half.
- Flatten the dough to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut the dough into 2 inch squares. I get about 8 to 10 biscuits.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet or onto a pastry mat liner and place in an oven heated to 450.
- Bake at 450 for 12 to 15 minutes until the biscuits are lightly browned.
- Serve warm with soup or slathered with butter and jelly.