GORILLA BREAD, ALASKAN STYLE
How to Make GORILLA BREAD, ALASKAN STYLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Place 1/2 cup of the nuts in the pan.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. In a small saucepan melt butter and brown sugar on low heat, stirring frequently.
- Cut cream cheese into 16 pieces. Open one can of biscuits. One at a time, press biscuits outward with fingers. Sprinkle center with cinnamon sugar. Mix in a cube of cream cheese. Seal biscuit shut into a ball. Place the ball into the bundt pan. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over biscuits already in pan. Pour half of butter mixture over biscuits. Sprinkle 1/2 cup pecans.
- Repeat step 3 with second can of biscuits.
- Sprinkle biscuits with remaining cinnamon sugar, pour last of butter mixture, and finish with the nuts.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before flipping it onto a serving platter. Serve warm and enjoy!
- Options: Seal in a whole pecan OR apple pie filling along with the cream cheese before folding with bread.