How to Make Gooey Biscuits
- place butter into a microwave safe bowl. Cook until melted.
- Stir in the brown sugar and chocolate syrup into the melted butter.
- Evenly divide mixture among 6 custard cups. Sprinkle peanuts over the chocolate mixture.
- Place 1 biscuit in each custard cup. Arrange cups on a cookie sheet and bake according to the biscuit package. You can also put them onto a plate and cook on high for 3 minutes in the microwave. I prefer the oven method.
- Once they are done invert the custard cups onto a serving plate and enjoy!