How to Make Gooey Biscuits
- 1place butter into a microwave safe bowl. Cook until melted.
- 2Stir in the brown sugar and chocolate syrup into the melted butter.
- 3Evenly divide mixture among 6 custard cups. Sprinkle peanuts over the chocolate mixture.
- 4Place 1 biscuit in each custard cup. Arrange cups on a cookie sheet and bake according to the biscuit package. You can also put them onto a plate and cook on high for 3 minutes in the microwave. I prefer the oven method.
- 5Once they are done invert the custard cups onto a serving plate and enjoy!