Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
*We got this recipe from Bisquick and it called for plain garlic powder but we really like the McCormick Parmesan Herb Seasoning alot better.
- 2 c
- bisquick mix
- 2/3 c
- 1/2 c
- shredded chedder cheese
- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- mccormick parmesan herb seasoning
How to Make Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine bisquick, milk, and cheese in a bowl to form a sticky dough.
- 3Place mounds of dough 2 inches apart on a silicone lined baking sheet.
- 4Bake 8-10 minutes.
- 5While baking melt butter in a small bowl in the microwave. And add seasoning to melted butter.
- 6Brush/drench biscuits with melted butter as soon as they come out of the oven. And enjoy!