Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
*We got this recipe from Bisquick and it called for plain garlic powder but we really like the McCormick Parmesan Herb Seasoning alot better.
How to Make Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine bisquick, milk, and cheese in a bowl to form a sticky dough.
- Place mounds of dough 2 inches apart on a silicone lined baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- While baking melt butter in a small bowl in the microwave. And add seasoning to melted butter.
- Brush/drench biscuits with melted butter as soon as they come out of the oven. And enjoy!