Flaky Sour Cream Biscuits
How to Make Flaky Sour Cream Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- 2In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt & baking soda.
- 3Using a fork, cut in chilled butter until mixture resembles course cornmeal.
- 4Blend in sour cream & milk until dough clings together.
- 5On lightly floured surface, knead dough lightly.
- 6Pat or roll out dough to about 1/2" thickness.
- 7Cut out biscuits with floured biscuit cutter.
- 8Place on baking sheet & bake 10-12 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven & brush tops with melted butter.
- 10Put back in oven about 5 minutes to let biscuits brown good.
- 11Remove from oven & enjoy hot!!