How to Make Fast & Yummy Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix in a medium bowl with a heavy-duty whisk (I use a beater from my hand mixer): flour, salt, and baking powder.
- When they are well blended add in the butter and mix till pea sized balls appear.
- Add your milk a little bit at a time till well mixed (do not let butter melt).
- Roll the dough onto a cookie sheet until 2 inch thickness is achieved. Use a butter knife and cut into squares. Spread evenly around sheet.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes. The bottoms should be golden brown and the tops a light golden color.