- 1 pkg
- 10-count refrigerated biscuits, like pillsbury. i used reduced-fat
- garlic powder to taste
- mozzarella cheese, string cheese, cut into 1"-pieces
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped pepperoni slices
- 1/2 c
- warmed marinara sauce for dipping
How to Make Easy italian puffs
- 1Heat oven to 375. Lightly spray a baking sheet w/ cooking spray. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Make an indentation in center of each biscuit, w/ your thumb.
- 2Sprinkle each biscuit w/ garlic powder. Top each indentation w/ a piece of cheese and a few pieces of pepperoni. Pull dough over filling and pinch dough together to seal.
- 3Place biscuits, seam-side down on baking sheet. Lightly spray biscuits w/ cooking spray. Bake 10-12 mins, or until golden. Serve w/ marinara sauce.