★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz) coconut pecan frosting
- 1 c
- pecan halves
- 2 can(s)
- (10 oz ea) buttermilk biscuits
- chocolate kisses
How to Make Easy Caramel Chocolate Sticky Buns
- 1Spread frosting in bottom of lightly greased 9 inch square baking dish. Arrange pecan halves over frosting; set aside.
- 2Separate biscuits; flatten each to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 3Place a chocolate kiss to one side of center of biscuit. Fold biscuit in half, forming a semi-circle. Press edges gently to seal in the chocolate kiss.
- 4Arrange biscuits over pecans, flat sides down. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are lightly browned.
- 5Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes, then invert onto a serving plate. Serve warms.