★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 can(s)(15 oz) coconut pecan frosting
1 cpecan halves
2 can(s)(10 oz ea) buttermilk biscuits
How to Make Easy Caramel Chocolate Sticky Buns
- Spread frosting in bottom of lightly greased 9 inch square baking dish. Arrange pecan halves over frosting; set aside.
- Separate biscuits; flatten each to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place a chocolate kiss to one side of center of biscuit. Fold biscuit in half, forming a semi-circle. Press edges gently to seal in the chocolate kiss.
- Arrange biscuits over pecans, flat sides down. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are lightly browned.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes, then invert onto a serving plate. Serve warms.