E-Z P-Z CHEE-Z BISCUITS
How to Make E-Z P-Z CHEE-Z BISCUITS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In mixer bowl, combine flour, baking powder & salt.
- Turn on mixer to low speed and attach pastry hook. Add butter; stir until butter resembles peas. (If you do not have a mixer, use a fork.)
- Quickly add milk and cheese.
- Place on floured flat surface. Using rolling pin or a can, roll out dough gently to about 1/2" thick.
- Using cookie cutter or upside-down coffee cup, cut into 10 biscuits.
- LIne a baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes.