How to Make Deep Fried Butter
- 1In a stand mixer fitted with whisk, add sugar, cinnamon & butter. Beat at medium speed until well combined. Cover & freeze 1 hour.
- 2Using a 1 tsp cookie scooper, scoop butter mixture into balls & place on silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Freeze 2 hours.
- 3Preheat deep fryer filled with vegetable oil to 350 degrees F.
- 4Split each biscuit in 1/2 horizontally.
- 5On a lightly floured surface, roll each piece of biscuit dough into a 4" square. Place 2 butter balls in center of each square. Fold dough over to enclose & pinch with fork to seal.
- 6Fry biscuit balls 2 - 3 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Garnish with more confectioners' sugar.