- 3 oz pkgs reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 large
- 1/2 c
- shredded swiss cheese
- green onion, chopped
- 12 oz can refrigerated flaky biscuits
- bacon slices, cooked, crumbled
How to Make Creamy biscuit cups w/ bacon
- 1Heat oven to 375. Spray a lg muffin pan w/ cooking spray. In bowl, beat 1st 3 ingredients on medium speed of mixer until blended. Stir in cheese and green onions.
- 2Separate biscuits into 10 portions. Pat each biscuit into a 5" circle. Press each circle into the bottom and up the sides of muffin tins.
- 3Sprinkle each circle cup w/ 1/2 the bacon. Spread cream cheese mix evenly over bacon. Bake 22 min, or until set. Sprinkle w/ remaining bacon, pressing into filling. Serve warm.