Cream Cheese Drop Biscuits-Annette's
Recipe from my grandma. Photo by Deb Baldwin.
- all purpose flour
- 3 oz
- cream cheese
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 2 tsp
- butter, melted for brushing
- 2/3 c
How to Make Cream Cheese Drop Biscuits-Annette's
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse together flour, baking soda and salt. Add cream cheese and butter and pulse well to combine.
- 2With the blade running add buttermilk and process until you have a very sticky dough.
- 3Using a scooper to ensure even portions, between 2 and 4 tablespoons, drop scoops onto an ungreased baking sheet. Brush the tops with melted butter.
- 4Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until tops are golden brown. Enjoy!