Whipping Cream Biscuits
How to Make Whipping Cream Biscuits
- Preheat oven 450 degrees F. (Her recipe says 500 degrees) but mine does better at lower temp.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, and cream until the dough forms a ball. Turn the dough out onto a surface dusted with the additional flour.
- Fold the dough in 1/2 and knead 5 to 7 times, adding just enough flour to keep dough from sticking to your hands.
- Gently roll out dough to 1/2 thickness. Using a 3-inch biscuit cutter coated with flour, cut dough into biscuits. Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray ( I use crisco shortening), leaving at least 1 -inch between each biscuit.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes, or until golden brown. ( I rub margarine on the tops when I take them out while they are hot). These bake very quickly so keep a check on them.